RE: OtR tribute/cover CD

I'm in a band with my wife and a couple of friends. We've been known to play
the occasional OTR tune. So if you need an extra track from way out in AZ
we'd be down. Also, if you want a little 'West Coast' distribution to allow
all of us Sun freaks to share in your crazy OTR cover antics....  I think I
am friends with all 8 Arizona OTR fans and I'm sure they would love to hear
random covers of their favorite tunes.

AMY WROTE:

Hiya,

I've forgotten who said they were interested in coordinating the
efforts towards the OtR tribute/cover/benefit CD... but I would
like to be a part of it.  (And for those of you who were at Brady's
last week, I promise that I won't cover Latter Days.)

Lovies,
Raven-amy

np: the really annoying rattling of the freeze-dryer sitting next
to the computer