Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #634 -Reply

Peabody's is a larger sized venue that could easily accommodate 1000 people. I doubt anyone would have trouble getting tickets at the door, especially since it's on a Sunday night. There will be plenty of walkup tix available.

It's about 45 min from Kent. The venue is located in the "flats" area near the lakefront.

It's obvious that anyone who hasn't visited Cleveland in the last 5 years would have no idea that the city has experienced a serious renaissance.

For anyone coming up early, I would recommend a new Irish pub across the street called Fado as a meeting place. Very cool bar, great beer, and right on the water. They tend to play decent music, and have occasionally had an Irish band play on Sunday afternoons.

Hope to see many OTR fans at the show. I can post directions later if needed.