Re: @@

that wily coyote_laz at hotmail_com sez:

> >hmmm... how bout if it were a costume ball? either or, i'd be game.
>  >

>  What? did we forget that every day is halloween?

(i really *do* despise one-liner posts, but here goes)

AH!

nice Al Jourgenson reference, DM - i have to applaud that in a listie.

jay

NP: about 12 different potential versions of 'Murder' in my head, have to
start narrowing it down a bit.

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2