Re: @ Various, some related, most not.

Bruce Lachey wrote:

> As far as entertainment, it's enjoyable, but it didn't change my life like
> "Hudson Hawk" or "Adventures in Babysitting" did.

sorry, Adventures in Babysitting changed your life? how?

> "PHOENIX RISING" or "TAKE COVER, JAY'S SINGING MURDER"
> A while ago, I'd outlaid an idea to make an OtR cover CD, profits donated to
> charity blah blah blah.  I'm attempting here to raise that (again) from the
> dead.  So far I think I have at least Jessyka, the Neds-Fox's, Ysobelle,
> Jaysef Harnish, binkster, Elissa Beth Baum, Greg
> (janweatherman at hotmail_com), AmyRomania and me.

Cool, I was wondering if it would come up again...

>  For example, if you can play the triangle and want to
> contribute but have never thought about anything like this, we can work with
> you...

he he he. that would be cool... ;-) who will step up to that one??? and what
song? hmmm.

> I still need to get with Linford/Karin/Ric to ask them what they think about
> this.  Not that it will deter me much either way, but approval's always a
> nice endorsement.

yes it is always nice.... hey, maybe they will buy one to hear how we
re-represent their songs. LOL

> I'd like to donate profits to charity as well, so if we
> can get the current OtR band to agree on one

agree on one? OtR? ;-)

> (just who IS the current OtR?

the question of all questions!

> "ACTION FIGURE MANIA" or "WHY IS THAT KYLE DOLL DOING THAT TO THE MR. EMERY
> DOLL, MOMMY?"

> I'm all for it, Jay.  If only we could tie it to their major label signing
> (if and when...).  Toys could be given away in happy meals at McD's.  They'd
> be bigger than the Spice Girls.

LOL

> "LET'S HAVE A BALL" or "A GATHERING OF SORTS"
> This idea from the Pittsburgh camp is simultaneously baffling and
> intriguing.  Is a ball a ball if only 30 people show up?

a ball is a ball if it's spherical. ;-)

> Yz suggested it to concur with the release of the OtR tribute thing, so
> perhaps the ball will never happen at all (hahah).

LOL hey, where is your faith? I have already been working hard...

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: