Re: Star Wars

>From: Amy <aet at mail_dntcj.ro>
>Here is a request from a lonely American living in Romania away from the
>possibility
>of seeing Star Wars on Wednesday night (although I would love to) It most
>likely
>won't come here for another 3 months.
>
>SO here is where the request comes in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post
>anything on
>the list that would ruin the movie for poor little me.

    I so understand. I have been trying to dodge any hype about the movie
until I see it. Look dammit, I just want another 2 hours of feeling like I'm
eight years old again!!!

  I wanted to punt the wookieee (Jamie) for reading the book before hand and
having to be _repeatedly_ told *SHUT UP*

  But I sympathize. My tickets are in 8 hours.
     Yessir 12:01 a.m.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Ta

The D.M.

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey