Re: @@@@@@@@ nope, no OTR content in this post either.

>Slingblade sucks
>BB Thornton sucks

Wow - what an intriguing analysis!  I guess I never looked at it from that angle
before!  ;)

>Just because you can act retarded doesn't make you an "act-or."
>And he isn't even believable as retarded--except he *looks* retarded.

Hm.  I thought he did very, very well.  "Sling Blade" is one of my faves, and it's
partially thanks to BB's realistic portrayal (not to mention the *fantastic*
direction).  Also, I've really enjoyed his performances in "Primary Colors" and
(yes, yes, I know...) "Armageddon".

>Personally, I think he should have stayed in films like Chopper Chicks
>in Zombietown.

Yes - what a wise career direction that would have been!  :P

>> rich with troubling questions
>
>No offense, but LOL!!!!!!

Clearly you didn't get it.  The first time I watched this movie, my friends and I
stayed up until 4 a.m. wrapped in (a sometimes heated) discussion about it.  Good
stuff in that flick.