Re: @@ Rhinelander's Ball

yz , the gothy mistress:
> What if we held a Rhinelander's Ball?
>
>  What if we all dressed up nicely, put our best brains forward, and jaunted
>  out together, to bask in our collective radiance? What if we all got
> together and had a big party? Would you show up?

(edward jay - swoops down from balcony in coat-tails)

(tips top hat)

*wink!*

ladies? shall wee? lovely idea, indeed.
(the question here would be lynz on my right arm,
yz on my left, or vice-versa? decisions, decisions...)

>  "Think about it," Lynzi says. "Nikki and Lynzi in ball gowns. Cleavage,
>  legs...never mind. Stop thinking about it."

no, i'd really rather not. stop thinking about it, that is.
(grrr... you're SO bad.)

>  Ahem. I know WE'D have fun.
>
>  Would you?

*ahem* most definitely ~ delicious, terrible fun.

                  early evening touches:
-cigars and brandy snifters.
-swanky, over-the-top music like Combustible Edison.
-ladies with 6" to 12" cigarette extensions.
-gentlemen donning silk tuxedos.
-a bartender capable of making *THE Combustible Edison*
(it involves flaming brandy over the back of a spoon)
(side note: one night after a Combustible Edison show at
Sudsy's, i ended having a most interesting conversation
with 'The Millionaire' himself. in all his swank glory, he could
not remember how to make *the* combustible edison for me.
he ordered up an altered sidecar from Sean, and proudly
passed it over to me. he said "this one's custom, baby."
yeah, it worked.)

                  late evening touches:
-the soundtrack for gothic ethereal bliss.
-lit wall sconces
-lights down
-smoke machine
-clove smoke thickly ascending

now ~ location, location....

edward jay

NP: Tones On Tail - Night Music - 01 - War.mp3

"Style is not something applied. It is something that permeates.
It is of the nature of that in which it is found, whether the poem,
the manner of a god, the bearing of a man. It is not a dress."
-Wallace Stevens (1879-1955)
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2