Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #629

>>Do kids know the difference?

>Unless they're exceptionally stupid, I would think.

Well, Exhibit A:  There's a whole generation of us who were "raised" on
Star Wars (and kool-aid, for that matter) and, as a member of said
generation(like most of us), I can attest that neither myself nor anyone
that I knew growing up thought that "the Force" was a real religion (of
course, my parents also explained this to me!).  But there are those who
seem to come close...  Just wait until opening night and ask the guy in
the Yoda suit.

2 cents, OT

JWOLP

np: The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970
It's good to be lost.
	TOM WAITS