Re: Star Wars

Okay wonderful listies.

Here is a request from a lonely American living in Romania away from the possibility
of seeing Star Wars on Wednesday night (although I would love to) It most likely
won't come here for another 3 months.

SO here is where the request comes in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post anything on
the list that would ruin the movie for poor little me. I know that you would most
likely want to discuss it and all of your opinions and I don't mind. just as long as
you say nothing that would have any chance of ruining the movie for me.

Thank you ever so much.

Patiently *grrrr* waiting. ;-)

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: