Re: ASR

I found it rather interesting how many of Amateur Shortwave Radio's
tracks are NOT live, or at least not performed in what seems to be a
live setting;  "I will Remember" even has over-dubs (unless there are
either 3 guitarist in Otr now, or Jack can play both a slide and a rythm
part at the same time, along with Karen playing rhythem also).  I'm
wondering if Moth and I Will Remember were possibly from the demo's
they've been cutting for Capitol?  I must say, though -- overall the
c.d.'s quite nice - I just think they could've easily left "Blackbird"
off, and I've heard quite a few live recordings of "Jack's Valentine",
and the one they chose to put on the c.d. REALLY understates what G.Jack
Henderson is capable of on the guitar these days.  Man -- you should've
heard that song during c-stone '98...absolutely ON FIRE!
Anyway -- I'm thankful to have new material..and don't even get me
started on Linford's instrumental disk.  I like.
amen,
shannon