Re: Star Wars... (NOtRC)

At 01:07 PM 5/13/99 +0000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 12 May 1999 20:57:04 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>Got my tickets.  I went over to the theatre after work... Only had to wait
>>an hour...
>>
>I had my lackey go get tickets. I think he had to wait about 90 mins
>or so...

I _was_ one of the freaks standing out in line from the morning on.  A lot
of DJs and news commentators shook their heads about the whole thing here
in Minneapolis, particularly because it was raining.  However, I loved it.
I absolutely loved it.  Got to meet other freaks from the area and we had a
great time, talking and complaining and telling stories of our experiences
with sf geekdom.

I'd do it again in a second.  Hell, if I had the wherewithal, I would've
been one of the campers who stayed the night.  It was a wonderfully geeky
and happy experience.  What was better, I didn't know one person there - I
love going into those situations.

-Bob the Dancing Rancor

[O] Drew Johnson - CLA - Office of Info Tech
[O] x5-4885 - http://lucix.cla.umn.edu/djohnson/
[O] djohnson at cla_umn.edu - ICQ: 10800645