OTR web site

> > Also under consideration is a members-only (fan club) section with
> > merchandise specials, monthly giveaways, song chords, MP3 files
> > of demos and out takes, and occasional online chats with band members.
>
> I think you should also offer small dolls in thelikeness of our "fave" member
> for our amusement.

This would be so cool.  Cherish this pipe dream.  I don't know about you,
but as a kid I would have given my eye teeth for action figures of my fav
rock-n-roll heroes.  "R.E.M. vs the evil Joan Jett and the Blackhearts."

Linford, Mr. King, whoever is in charge of making dreams happen--- look
seriously into this.  Please.  Pretty pretty please.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: