Re: When Straight Bars go Gay. And Vice Versa

In a message dated 5/12/99 12:20:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bigwig at arkansas_net writes:

> Discovery is now totally populated by breeders, but still has the tacky,
>  sleazy, cruising vibe, male strippers and drag queens.

*laughing*  i haven't heard the term *breeders* since christmas.  made me
miss some of my friends.

i've been to gay bars/clubs before.  definitely felt more at ease than in a
normal club/bar (with the exception of goth night at laga the other night).
i don't know why.

by the way, i took a 1000 question purity test, and came up 56.9% pure.  my
brother was 97.2%.  i guess i really *am* the *bad* child, eh?

np:  _children of eden_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka