Re: Bill Mallonee

Chris Emery:
>Bill is a frenetic conversationalist.  Just like everything else he does,
>he seems to be on speed.  He's great to talk to, but you gotta keep up.
>;-)

Yeah, super cool guy.  And he hardly talks during the concert... ;)

Just pickin' on you Chris... I knew you were full of it anyway... ;)

Dan

NP: Paradigm Shift - Paradigm Shift

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+