Kent-area help

Howdy everyone...

Since there's already been one request for info about things to see and do in
Savannah, I thought I'd put in a request for the same sort of info for the
Kent/Akron area.  My brother will be there briefly this week on a business
trip and was hoping to at least find some place to eat that would be worth
his while.

Thanks all...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Plow On Boy - "Go-Round"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's