computer nerds of the list unite!

We've all read the messages:

"Take me off this list immediately!"

"I demand to be taken off this list!"

"I know you're somehow behind all of this. Delete my name from your list, or
I will sue."

We sit at our monitors and shake our heads. "Pathetic," we think.

Well... Now it's me. No, I don't want to leave the list. It's simply that
with this new account, I don't need TWO copies of the list reaching me each
day.

So I completed my required steps.
a.) Sent a note to Majordomo from my cedarville account
b.) left subject line blank
c.) typed "unsubscribe over-the-rhine s1142780 at cedarville_edu"

and I get...well...pushed off

by Majordomo?

And they sent me the note I copied at the bottom of this email.

Would any techies out there please tell me what's going on? I'd hate to
think that I'm permanently stuck with two copies of this list.

I want off.

Someone unbuckle my safety belt.

Your request to Majordomo at actwin_com:
	unsubscribe over-the-rhine s1142780 at cedarville_edu
has been forwarded to the owner of the "over-the-rhine" list for approval.
This could be for any of several reasons:
    You might have asked to subscribe to a "closed" list, where all new
additions must be approved by the list owner.
    You might have asked to subscribe or unsubscribe an address other than
the one that appears in the headers of your mail message.
When the list owner approves your request, you will be notified.
If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "over-the-rhine-approval at actwin_com".

Thanks!

Majordomo at actwin_com