Various.

Ron, I think Phil Collens is a member of Def Leppard.  I like that "Rock of
Ages" song by them best.  That Genesis singer had a similar name too I
think, and my favorite song by him is "We Said Hello" from the "Playing for
Keeps" soundtrack.  "Take Me Home" is a close second (backing from Pete
Gabriel, Sting, and Helen Terry if my memory serves me correctly).

Amateur Short Wave is kinda boring, imho.  I like Like a Radio and Moth and
a few other bits and pieces but generally it's a little black and white
sounding, like the cover.  I am raising a fist in solidarity with brothers
Chris and Jay and have not yet played my copy of Linford's CD.

Not that I could be blamed for that though, when Mansun's "Six" and The
Rentals' "Seven More Minutes" have been competitively vying for CD player
space.

Dan, "Someone's Snerdley" had me rolling for some time.  :)

I think my favorite thing about the Faith No More "Songs to Make Love To" EP
was the cover.  I mean, I bought it for the "Easy" cover song, but who can
deny the charm of rhinos in love?  That scary german polka thing reminds me
of "Emphesyma" by REM.  Not enjoyable in any sense of the word.

We played "bochi" tonight at Fries' Cafe in Clifton (Cincinnati).  Not only
do I probably not know how to spell it, I certainly had no clue how to play
it.  We think there was a small white ball missing.  We created our own
rules, a-la "Calvinball".  No-one got hurt.  I won a number of games, but
ended up losing to a chick.  Tré embarrasing.

Bruce