Re: Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

Hi DM!!!!!  Welcome aboard to you too.  :-)

*mumbling* Man, you Kent people just don't know how to stand up and say hi,
and state your name before you start speaking, do you?  It's only polite ya
know.  ;-P
I mean I love you all dearly...

>>hey jen!  good to hear from you, gorgeous...when did you pop on the
>
> And Usually its Jen ot I working door

Is this english?

>>and gardner...i wasn't thinking of a one day jaunt.  i was thinking of
>>spending a couple days out there.  but if you can't, it's fine,
>>anyway.

>  Insert evil thoughts racing through The D.M.'s mind as he types.
> Yes D.M.  went and got an account today. D.M. can now be reached at :
>   Coyote_Laz at hotmail_com

I'll write ya, but I assume all details about the Pittsburghian voyage to
Kentton have been conveyed to you through means and chanels.

>   (Its the Wookie's fault {aka Jamie})

Everything is the Wookie's fault, and we love him dearly for it.

> but I STILL prefer real mail, and phone calls (Jessyka >:)  )

I'll leave that a loan.

>  Boy- y'all keep coming into town  and we gonna haf-ta teack yins
> da slang O' da hood.  (Laugh, dammit). At least the nicknames.

Yinz got da werd yinz from da burgh.  We proooduced it inar fact'ries an'at.

>  But somedays I still wanna move.

And shake?

> Anyway, If anyone's coming for the VOL/Monk show this saturday the 8th at
> the Brady, I'll see you afterward- I've got a poetry slam in Cleveland to
> win.

Good luck.  I've got one to win in Pittsburgh in a few weeks.

Yay, your own damn account.

> 1992] } ) why I lave various parenthesis, and how much Gardner (what do
> you prefered to be called) is allowed to flirt with Jen {especially after
> the letter I just sent someone- no honey I ain't telling, }

How much is this?  I don't wanna have to wait until your next post to see if
I've encured your wrath.  *g* ;-)
Oh... and about the letter... I have my own sources, you don't haveta tell.

On what I prefer to be called:  Would you believe, I'm working on that one.
For clarity to those who have not met me, Gardner McPherson is my Pen Name.
My naume de plume or what have you.  I think I prefer to be called whatever
you prefer to call me.  In my mind Gardner McPherson is something that I am
not quite yet, but that I am striving to be.  I guess when all is said and
done, I prefer Gardner, but realize that most people are still going to call
me Brian.  The Over The Rhine listies are amoung the few people that even
know about Gardner.  ;-)

> and what its like to get to the listserve after your exes >:)

What exes?

>  and its time to sleep (sha-right)

Night, night DM.  See you next week?  *hopefully!*

>  Hey Raven, see you soon

Yes... next week... hopefully.

> *Hugs and Bondage*

I don't wanna see you chained up.

Gardner.

--
If I'm ever really drunk
it will be from drinking every drop of your soul

-Over The Rhine, "Grey Monologue"