Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

On Wed, 5 May 1999 20:48:57 EDT JLuvzMusyk at aol_com writes:
>In a message dated 5/5/99 7:27:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>j-cochran at juno_com writes:
>
>> Anne's playing on the 30th of May (that's a Friday), cover's $4, and
>the
>>  show is supposed to start at 8, but usually doesn't get going until
>8:30
>>  or 9.
>
>hey jen!  good to hear from you, gorgeous...when did you pop on the

And Usually its Jen ot I working door

>and gardner...i wasn't thinking of a one day jaunt.  i was thinking of
>
>spending a couple days out there.  but if you can't, it's fine,
>anyway.

	Insert evil thoughts racing through The D.M.'s mind as he types.

IN OTHER NEWS:  The Coctuea Twin Put out a Christmas E.P. Winter of 1993:
the songs were Frosty the snow man and "Walking in a winter wonder land"
"Winter" was Orgasmic, "Frosty" was funny.

	Egads E-mail

Yes D.M.  went and got an account today. D.M. can now be reached at :
		Coyote_Laz at hotmail_com

		(Its the Wookie's fault {aka Jamie})
but I STILL prefer real mail, and phone calls (Jessyka >:)  )

	Boy- y'all keep coming into town  and we gonna haf-ta teack yins
da slang O' da hood.  (Laugh, dammit). At least the nicknames.

Yes, I'm getting the digest on that account. Feel free to respond to me
personally and the list. I'll try to check it at least once a week, but
things here are kind of insane- as those of you who have visited may have
already guessed.
	But somedays I still wanna move.

Anyway, If anyone's coming for the VOL/Monk show this saturday the 8th at
the Brady, I'll see you afterward- I've got a poetry slam in Cleveland to
win.

	Why I'm here (long story {You mean OTR aren't from Kent [circa
1992] } ) why I lave various parenthesis, and how much Gardner (what do
you prefered to be called) is allowed to flirt with Jen {especially after
the letter I just sent someone- no honey I ain't telling, } and what its
like to get to the listserve after your exes >:)

np: various jewel bootlegs that make the second album blow goat nuts

	and its time to sleep (sha-right)

	Hey Raven, see you soon

*Hugs and Bondage*

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]