Phil again...

jnf wrote:
>Come out with it now:  everyone has a favorite Phil song.  What's yours?

hmmm... while I don't own any Phil, I'd say probably "Tonight," but he does
have a lot of cool stuff.

I even saw him play at Riverbend for a highschool graduation present.  I
don't know why my friend chose to take me to a Phil Collins concert, but it
was cool nonetheless.  The dualing drum solo between him and his drummer (I
forget the name now- bald black guy) was really cool.

Dan

NP: Platypus - When Pus Comes to Shove
  (Ty Tabor - Rod Morgenstein - John Myung - Derek Sherinian)

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
      "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+---                    AFTERSWISH                  ---+