Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

Jeff Wisniewski <toast at Mcs_Net> sez:
>> Gotta do something for entertainment during Latter Days.   For example, Toast,
>> Bruce & I tried to imagine just exactly what kind of metronome even *has* a
>> setting for 34 bpm.
>
>I did some research. It's an older model. No one sells them anymore.

Figures.  Maybe Linford got one at the same shop he got the 9:30 clock, and
the scampering rat stamp.

>> A highlight of the evening for me was Toast singing 'Latter Days' lyrics
>> during the final encore 'Go Down Easy'.   It's amazing how it matched up.
>
>One of my super powers is indeed the power to be a smart ass at the drop
>of a hat...

And those powers are indeed *super*, ladies and gentlemen.  Don't doubt it for
a second.    DICK!
--
NP: KMFDM - _What Do You Know, Deutschland?_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: