The new CD

Oh yeah... forgot about the CD...

I really like the live/new stuff CD. I got through it three times in the
car driveing home. For the most part, there was something new to say with
all the songs, except for maybe "My Love Is A Fever" which is pretty
reminiscent of the Besides version and "Jack's Valentine" only added a
couple of Jack guitar licks.

Finally having a clear, stereo, CD copy of "Moth" makes my day. The
version on the CD kicks whatever extremity you have to offer (jimmy or
otherwise). I spun this song about a dozen times.

I'm wasn't sure I needed seven-and-a-half minutes of "I Will Remember",
but it started to grow on me the second and third time.

Jeff