...back in time to go out tonight

So like everyone else, I'll leave the show review to others. I'll just say
it was really great meeting a bunch of listies I hadn't met before, you
know who you are. Stuff to get out of the way:

Yes I am tall, no I've never noticed before.
Thank you for liking my speaking voice.
It's definitely "There is no shroud of Turin with thee", but I'm not quite
	sold on the "...with more than Bruce Lachey"
The secret to packing: take only what you need.
Are you absolutely sure it wasn't something I said? I apologize as
	profusely as possible if it was.
The address to the web site is on its way.

The selfish part of me would like to thank all of you who missed the
blink-and-you-miss it invitation to Saturday brunch that Karin and Linford
extended to the list. The result was that Lynzi, Jay, and I got to enjoy a
nice meal (well, we ate, they had coffee) with Linford and Karin. The
considerate part of me is sorry you all missed the experience. As Karin
and Linford were about ready to walk out Jack and Brian walked in, they
proceeded to sit down at a table and talk. The romantic/lover of intrigue
part of me wonders if maybe the three of us were maybe a witness to an
important event in thr history of OtR. Probably not, but a person can
fantasize...

The big news Linford gave us (before Jack and Brian showed up, I'm not
able to cut and paste my email that easily) was that Brian maybe isn't
leaving after all. Linford spoke of how well he and Dave played together
and that while nothing is decided or arranged or anything, don't be at all
surprised if Brian is still around for at least the four dates in June
(including one in ridiculously nearby to me Chicago...)

These things are always so much fun. I take the road trip as much to see
the people I've met before as to see the shows. Maybe one of these days
I'll make it for a smaller show where the listie:non listie ratio is
higher. While this weekend was great, the smaller shows seem to look like
they are even better.

Jeff
(you know...toast...)