Last night...

Welp, the show was great fun, I kinda liked almost all of it.  I'm sure
someone will post more of a review than this, but I really liked the Karin
solo version of "Paul & a Zinnia" and "Rhapsodie" was nice to hear again.
Some other awesome spots for me: "Faithfully Dangerous" & "Gospel Number"
were quite good.

Regarding the new CDs, not to be a complainer, but there was better stuff
played at Canal Street than "Circle" and there's a decided lack of
"Patience" era stuff on there.  (HDIF?).  Since they slapped on 2 covers
already (Blackbird is GREAT), "Dancing Queen" woulda been "funner" than
"Mary's Waltz" perhaps.  And of the six songs they demoed last May, why'd
they have to include the two SLOWEST ones on the CD?  Why not "Whatever You
Say", "Tumbleweeds" or "Goodbye"?

I've not yet put on Linford's thing yet, but I'm dissapointed to learn it
was previously released and none of us knew about it (I thought that's what
this list was for, to mine stuff like that!!).  I wonder if the Michael
Wilson book it accompanied is still available with the CD.

As always, it was great talking to ya list folk (Lisa, I won't forget your
name again).  Jess was ZONKED by the time she got to the bus station (with
15 minutes to spare!).

Here I am,
Bruce