Re: Tori (was Re: The Ubiquitous Steve Taylor)

At 05:57 PM 4/30/99 GMT, Chris Emery wrote:
>We should compare collections sometime.  I've got every official US
>release except for the 'In The Springtime Of His Voodoo' single, plus
>boots from every tour.

sure.  as for the "Springtime Voodoo" single, I see that one around a lot.
Do you have a Circuit City near you?  Or even one of the mall stores near
me usually has it in stock...

Dan

NP: Cranberries - Bury the Hatchet (just got it in the mail, and it rocks)

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+