Re: Bogarts Seating and assorted stuff

> Hey all,
>
> Also, there is a two page spread about Over the Rhine in the Cincinnati
> Enquirer weekend section today.  Pick it up or go to
> http://cincinnati.com/freetime.  It's got info about the new CD and pictures.
>
> Kristi (the listie)

Interesting stuff in the article. I was very surprised to see that Ric
would contribute something new to the live record. Ten songs seems like
kind of a short live CD (especially since three of the songs are from some
pretty widely-circulated-among-fans radio appearances). And the conspiracy
theorist in me kind of wonders if the re-recording of Circle Of Quiet is
someway in response to Ric playing live with Monk.  Linford's comments
on exactly who makes up OtR were enlightening too.

Jeff

Follow-Ups: References: