Re: OTR-sixpence none the richer

>I love Steve Taylor!   Is he running for president again this year?

Every year, don'tcha know?

>What's new with him?  Does anyone have his official site handy?

I think it's www.squinterland.com - at least, that's the official site of Squint
Records.

He's running his own label now (as previously noted).  Also, he's directing a
movie for Warner Brothers called "Saint Gimp".

He's mentioned recently that he's planning a new record, but that he's not in any
hurry to get it done.

That's all I know. :)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Fellowship of the Ring" by J.R.R. Tolkien