Re: OTR-sixpence none the richer

Dancing on a volcano, Bob the Dancing Monkey
<djohnson at atlas_socsci.umn.edu> said:

>band Pray for Rain (PFR), and they are currently on the Squint label, which
>is none other than the irreverent iconoclast Steve Taylor's producing label.

I love Steve Taylor!   Is he running for president again this year?

What's new with him?  Does anyone have his official site handy?

--
NP: Rage Against The Machine - _Rage Against The Machine_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: