you beautiful people

good evening, all.
i've just finished writing paper upon paper . . . time for finals is almost
here.
a question for those of you who will be attending friday night's shindig -
what do you look like?  i know that by this point most of you can identify
each other but, dammit, i can't.
 i, stefani, will be wearing a brown dress with big ugly flowers all over it.
 if you can't identify the dress, try looking for brown suede boots with
buckles on the side.  if you don't feel like looking for boots, look for the
girl with short, multi-colored hair that never knows what to do with itself.
if you find that girl, you will have found me.
 i will be surrounded by an entourage of art students from anderson
university - there will be five of us in all.  two men, three women.  if
you're in doubt, just yell out, "kick me in the jimmy!!!"  if we all turn
around and scream, "do it again!!!" you know you've found the right bunch.
my, my . . . i think it's about time i went to bed.
nite.
stef