Re: Plans for Friday April 30

Okay,

Is there anyone out there that is going to the show this weekend that is
coming from anywhere east of Pittsburgh?? I REALLY, REALLY want to be there,
but i haven't figured it out yet. especially now that my car is in the shop
to be inspected, but i need $700 before i can get it back.

so, i'll spend more money, by going to cincinatti for the weekend. i know
that most of you don't know me, but i'm really nice and good company and i
would increase your enjoyment of the ride if i were to go along with you, and
... well, just let me know if there are any possibilties.

thanks a million,
lara