Re: Plans for Friday April 30

Mr. Vogel writes:

> Be there or be talked about. And I mean it.

In that case, I hope y'all enjoy talking about me, though as far as subject
matter goes, I'm not exactly the most exciting thing around.  Besides, I've
already been talked about on the list once this week, and although I
appreciated Jessyka's unwarranted praise, the rest of you who've met me know
what I'm really like...  :)

I do wish I could be there nonetheless.  Hopefully I can swing another trip
to Ohio sometime soon.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Lucinda Williams - "Sweet Old World"

"Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it
shall be when we know more." - William Blake