Kosovo(NO OTR)

I know that many of you have not agreed with my ideas before so many of
you will not agree now. I just read an interesting article on the ABC
News website:
http://abcnews.com
NATO will vote tomorrow to impose an oil embargo on Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia gets most of it's oil from Russia. Russia has already
claimed that it will continue shipping oil to Yugoslavia. In order to
really impose an embargo NATO must stop Russian ships and search them.
This would be an act of war against Russia. What do you think?
Josh