otr: stuff in general

hellew, all. it's been a while since i've posted. lots of stuff has
happened, including the birth of our *gorgeous* daughter, jaynie kate. you
can see her lovely face at http://home.neo.rr.com/hazlett/jaynie.htm.

now, for otr/assorted stuff. it's interesting to hear that brian's leaving
otr. i must say that i've never been a big, big follower of otr (i stay
here because i like the banter <g>) but i really like brian a lot. he's a
great guy and an incredibly talented drummer, and i think he has excellent
taste in his choices of musical endeavors. i'm anxious to see what he'll be
doing in the future. someone mentioned that they talked to him after
friday's show and that his reasons were leaving were good. what were the
reasons, though?

i'd like to check out VoL with monk on may 8th. brady's, right? is this a
confirmed show? time? anyone from the list going? i'll go as long as i
don't sit next to anyone that's secretly smoking <g> as i'll be bringing
baby jaynie along.

until later,

denice
____________________________________
hththththththththththththththththththththththth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit "Dwelling Under the Hazelnut Tree,"
             our updated web page, at
       http://home.neo.lrun.com/hazlett/
               NOW WITH PHOTOS!!
hththththththththththththththththththththththth
ICQ: 17028662

"Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying."
	~Ralph Waldo Emerson