FW: Kent Lostees, My Love Is A Fever, and Pool.

oops... I meant to send this to the list too...

>>Alyssa... dearheart.  Your beautiful.  You guys should see her trussles.
>>They're perfect.  And such a pleasant smile.
>
> AUGH! I SUCK!
>
> How could I miss Alyssa?

 I don't know, she wasn't exactly forgetable.  None of you were.

> I tortured the poor girl by not being able to stop
> playing with her glorious curls all evening! (What the hell are trussles?  Did
>  miss something?

 Trussles = ringlets of hair.  You didn't miss anything, see?  ;-)  My
 spellchecker tried to tell me it wasn't a word, but I didn't believe it.
 I'll listen to it next time.  I'm sure there's a word that sounds like
 trussles that means that.... I'm probably wrong.

> If we ever do a Goth remake of the Wizard of Oz, Alyssa's got Dorothy in the
> bag! She rocks!

 Alyssa for president!

 Gardner.

 --
 "If you want to kill yourself-- then do it right!  What I don't understand
 is the selfishness!  Those of you who want to die..... And take your entire

 - Albee (A Delicate Balance)