Re: Aaaack!

> brother binky wrote:
>
> >but i can't imagine another drummer than Brian.....
>
> me neither. it's this very reason i immediately stuck 'EVE' in the cd
> player after reading jg's post... what a lovely, lovely album.

hmmm, for me it was Patience--all day today.  I'm going for Eve tonite
though.

You know honestly, I've thought of this all day, and I can honestly say
I'll miss Brian more than I've missed Ric.

I just really Love the way he plays--and it fits so well with the band
style--but alas, that too is changing...

going now to hear "June"--thank god for that song on disc!

~m