Re: Aaaack!

brother Eric wrote:

> it just doesn't make sense to me. why switch horses
> in midstream? anyone
> who saw OtR in the few months following Jack's
> arrival knows  that it took
> them quite a while to get back 'together' musically.

yes it did. but i will say this in light of everything. even though i
love Ric's guitar work, i also like Jack's playing style, too. even if
for totally different reasons. yeah, they're not the same guitarist,
but maybe, and hopefully, a new drummer will eventually provide a new
and equally interesting sound as Brian did.

my next question is this:

how much longer do we think Terri will stick around with the band? i
haven't seen her look happy on stage (and used to her full musical
potential) since i first saw her at the Schuba's Christmas show a
couple years ago....

trying to show a little optimism,

bink