Re: FW: Support for those involved in the tragedy at Colombine High School

> **Copy this letter, add your name and forward it to as many
> > people as

Not that I'm being cynical, and please don't think that I have no
sympathy for the people who have died and their families, but I just
can't fathom how adding my name and address to a chain letter will help
anyone who is hurting.

If you want to pray for the families in Littleton, I can see how that
would help, but as far as sending my name and address out into the vast
WWW, well all I can see that doing is generating spam and unsolicited
snail mail when the person who propagated this thing intercepts it
again.

I'm sorry, to post this publicly, but the growing concern for privacy is
becoming too large to ignore.

Christians *should* say a prayer for these families over the coming
weeks, but helping someone capitalize on these peoples deaths by
willfulling adding your name to a mailing list that will be bought and
sold in the future is not helping anyone but the scum who will profit
from it.

Sincerely,

Mark