Re: Canal Street Pictures

chris emery sez:

>Bruce had the spy camera.   Eric had a big honkin' 35mm.

why, yes... yes i did.

>Eric's got his own fun stuff at his office.  Ahh, the joys of being a web
>developer.

yeah, i've got some neat toys :-)

i only shot 5 or 6 pics and only 2 or 3 really came out at all. but in my
defense, i was shooting 400 speed film inside with no flash and no tripod,
so the fact that i got even 2 to come out isn't too shabby... i'll post the
ones that came out here soon, maybe today. i'll let you all know when i do.

brucey, i know you've got some great pics. you made me & the neds-foxed
pose for ya... so let's have 'em, eh?

bye for now,
eric.

np: OtR | twhf