Re: Canal Street Pictures

Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> sez:
>>Bruce had the spy camera.   Eric had a big honkin' 35mm.
>>
>If they need digitizing, I've got a good rig here at the office...

I think Brucey's spy camera already digitized them, IYKWIM - AITYD.

Eric's got his own fun stuff at his office.  Ahh, the joys of being a web
developer.

Meanwhile, I just sit here, and deconstruct virii in my spare time.
--
NP: Yes - _Talk_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery