Russian Captured in Yugoslavia

Apparently the idea that I proposed about an all-OtR list isn't a
popular one. I myself would also like to discuss others topics
relevant to those who are interested. So here goes.

A Russian was captured in Kosovo by the Kosovo Liberation Army. He was
wearing a Yugoslav uniform. I do not know if the soldier was a
volunteer or if Russia has already sent troops. If he is a volunteer
might the death of Russian citizens provoke Russia into a retaliation
against NATO despite the money Russia hopes to obtain from the
International Monetary Fund? I know many of you do not agree with this
idea. After the US soldiers were captured we escalated the bombings.
Now Russia says that it does not want to get involved. If we upset
them enough maybe they could possibly get involved. Wars do boost
economies so they would have something to fall back on if their
loan(s) from the IMF is not approved due to retaliation against NATO.
Josh