Re: RE: Danger Over Kosovo

In a message dated 4/17/99 5:26:56 PM, yavin at mindspring_com wrote:

>I must pause to wonder though, seeing how this list is often a warped irror
>of the Goth list, if the erstwhile subscribers are not in fact evil (or good
>respectively) twins from a parallel universe.  I submit the theory that, in
>this latest bout of emails, the "evil" universe, which is the Goth list, is
>affecting control over, or at the very least influencing, it's counterparts
>on this fair list.
>
>The only problem with this supposition, is that as the sole members of both
>lists present and whole in both of our forms, recognizable by the same name
>no matter which list we are on, that would mean that you and I were the
>center of this theoretical universe.
>
>As I said, I can find not problem with this supposition.
>

>Gardner.

Well, you know, dearest, I've always thought I was the center of the
Universe, so this really isn't a difficult leap for me to make, conceptually.

I'm hoping I can join you, and everyone else, at the Kent show, but I'm
afraid I might not know until that very evening. I might not get out of crew
until 6.30, and I don't know what time you're leaving. Nor do I have a
ticket, unless Brucie picked one up for me. I will keep all and sundry
informed about the various minutiae of my daily existence.