Re: April 30 Listees...

In a message dated 4/19/99 3:35:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vogelap at email_uc.edu writes:

> >I thought Jessyka was going to Kent that night.
>  >
>  She cannot resist the Draw of Drew (tm).

HELLO BOYS!!!

we're talking about two different nights here.

this friday i will be in kent.  that's the 23rd when monk is playing in
cincinnati.

next friday i will be in cincinnati.  this is when otr is playing at bogarts.
this is also the concert of which drew was speaking when he said we should
get together before, and that he thinks i'll be there.

so, you are BOTH right.  just confused.

love you anyway.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka