Re: April 30 Listees...

In a message dated 4/19/99 2:26:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vogelap at email_uc.edu writes:

> Who, what, when, where, why, how?

WHO:  me, and at least two friends, although this has yet to be determined.
i know two of my friends will be with me, but they might want to bring
friends, etc.  let's set my number at 5 or 6, but probably less.

WHAT:  dinner before the show?

WHEN:  doors open when?  7:00?  and the show is at 8:00?  but people will be
traveling and i don't know people's work schedule.  i'm open to any
time...but probably 5:30ish or 6:00ish would be good.

WHERE:  somewhere on vine, by bogarts would be good.  bw3's maybe, for their
wings.  or, if we want something a little more upscale we could go for indian
at bombay palace.  or there's always subway.  what sounds good?

WHY:  because we probably won't see each other at the show if we don't
already know each other, and i won't be able to make it to the kaldi's thing
the next day.

HOW:  well, i'll be in cincinnati, and i'll have transportation, so that
answers the question of how i'll get where ever we go.  :)

hope to see tons of new people there!  and drew, can't wait to buy you
DINNER...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka