this thread is done (was Re: Danger Over Kosovo)

In a message dated 4/16/99 3:08:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jnedsfox at moody_edu writes:

> Too dumb for world politics

hear ye hear ye!

i have asked kyle nicely to STOP this thread and this discussion, and i'm
really hoping that he won't go back on his promise.  right, kyle?

and drew, you didn't need to call him a punk.  that almost made him renig on
his promise.  i had to fight for another five minutes AND call him the
devil's advocate to get him to not post.

plus he asked ME for help on how to relate this whole mess to over the rhine!

*sheesh*

so, this thread is DONE.  finally.  please let's just all drop it and pretend
like we're nice and happy and all like each other.

and i'm also too dumb for world politics.  may get me in trouble one day, but
i'm just going to sit here, write my e-mails, drink my beer, listen to my ani
cd, and be happy.

thank you.