Re: wake and smell the yummy coffee

>> No problem.  Er, just out of curiosity, why are all the other oddball
discussions
>> okey-dokey, but not this one?  Jes' wondering...
>
>This has been dragging on quite a while, don't you think?

Yeah, since this morning (for me, anyway).  I guess that's a long time...  ;)

>Beyond that, this is the
>OtR list and most of the other discussions bear some, sometimes admittedly
>tangental, relation to OtR...

Har, har, har!  That's a *good* one!  :)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Fellowship of the Ring" by J.R.R. Tolkien