Re: Peacemaking

Dana McCullough <danamcc at netscape_net> sez:
>Good Morning All--
>
>Here's a question, whatever happened to my soft cuddly (sort-of) friends who
>used to write sweet messages on something called the Over the Rhine
>listserve??

I'm still pretty cuddly.

>For me, the full realization of this came when I began reading my e-mail after
>stepping in from a chilly, but relaxing morning, and playing a few cords on a
>co-workers guitar.  (ok, so it's not a grammatically correct sentence)

Nor is 'chord' spelled right.  HTH!

>I had a point--oh yeah, so does anyone know anything about the band??

I'm seein' Monk featuring Brian Kelley tonight with a bunch of listies!
WOo-HoO!

>eat a cookie, have a muffin, drink some coffee or juice and enjoy the morning!

Heh.   "have a muffin", she says.
--
NP: Big Head Todd And The Monsters - _Beautiful World_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery