Re: gas out

"Eric Schumacher" <Eric_Schumacher at stercomm_com> sez:
>Good morning, all...

<everyone>  Hey, Eric, you sexy thang.   </everyone>

>in light of this recent discussion on "would you go kill 'em all or not,"
>i thought i'd share this headline i read at ABCNews.com this morning:
>
>NATO has confirmed that allied aircraft struck a convoy
>with both refugees and Serb military vehicles.
>Serbs say dozens of civilians were killed and wounded.
>Meanwhile, the airstrikes on Yugoslavia continue.
>
>kinda puts a new twist on 'doing something worthwhile,' doesn't it...

Last night on NPR, this was suggested, but they believed that it was Yugoslav
planes that did the bombing.   See, if we'd just let the Serbs & the KLA duke
it out, this wouldn't have happened.  ;-)

Also - re: the ethnic cleansing discussion yesterday.   NPR reported last
night that most ethnic albanians in the southern regions are not being
bothered or attacked, merely shown the way to the border.

--
NP: Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery