Re: gas out

> >> NP: They Might Be Giants - _Factory Showroom_
> >So who wins, XTC or Adam Ant?

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do?...
goody, goody two shoes"

ahh, the 80's

> "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
>      -Dan Quayle

You know I just realized that these aren't really DQ quotes.  A sad fact
that supports my opinion about the man.  He looks good in theory, but in
practice he loses it.  See, I would vote for him if he would show some
redeeming qualities.  But, he's just screwed up too many times.  It's
kinda scary... you know, politically.

Mark