Re: gas out

>> NP: They Might Be Giants - _Factory Showroom_
>So who wins, XTC or Adam Ant?

It depends.  Unless you get Andy Partridge really angry, I'd have to
say Adam Ant.  His quick and early energy will quickly put Mr. Partridge
on the canvas for good.  If Andy gets seriously fired up before any
punches are thrown, I see him flying into a blind rage and completely
obliterating Adam Ant.  In either case, I wouldn't expect much help from
Dave Gregory or Colin Moulding.  One of them's already left the band
for diabetic health reasons (can't remember which), but I don't see either
one wanting to get involved.  "It's Andy's problem.  Even if we tried to help,
he'd run us off, telling us to mind our own f**king business.", is what I'd
expect
to hear from them.

later,
AaronB

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
     -Dan Quayle