Re: gas out

> Never, 'cause thousands of Kosovans (Kosovarians?) are not worth the
> lives of relatively few American, Dutch, German, French, ....
> soldiers.

um, what did you just say?  this is just the type of rationale that has
the US in Kosovo in the first place. "We are so much better, we make the
decisions for the world!"  Right?

Excuse me, but *any* human life is worth just as much as *any other
human life*  Ever heard of " all men are created equal"  or " man is
made in God's image"  or "whatever you do to the least of these, you do
to me"?

But, at any rate, all this military, social, political, Clinton etc.
propaganda is just a stepping stone to the New World Order.  I believe
that America will fall.  Hasn't every other empire??  Why should we be
so arrogant to believe that we are any better than Rome--that we can do
whatever we want without repercussion?

waiting for the backdraft,

Mark